We are thrilled to be featured on the official GivingTuesday blog to raise awareness about our movement to increase access to yoga! Learn more about why you should support Project Yoga Richmond on November 29 for GivingTuesday, the global day of giving by clicking the link!
We make transformations happen by increasing access to yoga in our community through our pay-what-you-can studio with classes seven days a week as well our twenty-outreach programs in the Greater Richmond Region. A few months, ago we posted this photograph on our Instagram and the women in the photograph moved us by sharing her story and how her life has been impacted ever since she came to Project Yoga Richmond.
- Special yoga classes and juice for sale at our pay-what-you-can studio
- 5% of Proceeds from Ginger Juice will we donated to PYR (you can pre-order juices until 11/26 and write #PYR or #GivingTuesday in the notes)
- T-shirt Screen printing available at the studio all day!
- Online donations and “Share your story” videos from PYR friends on Facebook and Instagram (Participate by clicking here or posting on social media and tagging us @ProjectYogaRichmond)
- GivingTuesday Celebration/Birthday Party ticket giveaways throughout the day
- Donations will be matched by a donor (TBA)