Why Yoga, Why Now, Why Project Yoga?
A special note for Project Yoga Richmond Co-Founder and Board Member, Dana Walters:
“We are at a time in our history where we need people to feel empowered, to show up, to keep their cool, and to be present for each other…Yoga makes us better community members because it helps us to be more present, more grounded, and more supportive of one another.” – PYR Co-Founder, Dana Walters.
We are dedicated to making the benefits of yoga accessible to all. By unrolling your mat and supporting us, you have provided over 19,000 yoga experiences across the Greater Richmond region in 2017. Over 19,000 opportunities for students that left students feeling less anxious, a sense of self and belonging, and the ability to self-monitor their behavior. Continue to offer this sense of community and peace to one another.
Any amount that is meaningful to you, is meaningful to us! Give your gift today!
Learn more about who we are and what we do by viewing this video by the talented, compassionated folks at Parkwood Creative!
$10,000 = 10 Community Yoga and Mindfulness Programs
- $11: Provides one mat for at a community program
- $30: Supports your practice and the practice for someone else at a community program
- $50: Supports your practice and the practice for two others
- $130: Supports one community yoga and mindfulness class
- $250: Provides 24 yoga experiences at a community program
- $1,000: Supports one community program for one quarter
Any amount that is meaningful to you, is meaningful to us! #yourpracticehaspower